As of September, Adrien now has TWO NETWORK DEVICES. One reads as belonging to Adrien, and the other Chat Noir.
Please specify WHOSE DEVICE YOU ARE CONTACTING just because Adrien may do some juggling and squirreling devices away depending on what's going on.
IC
ADRIEN
Hello, this is Adrien Agreste's phone. Please leave a message and I'll respond as soon as possible.
Chat Noir
Has the cat got your tongue? Leave a message!
Please specify WHOSE DEVICE YOU ARE CONTACTING just because Adrien may do some juggling and squirreling devices away depending on what's going on.
IC
ADRIEN
Hello, this is Adrien Agreste's phone. Please leave a message and I'll respond as soon as possible.
Chat Noir
Has the cat got your tongue? Leave a message!
[Voice] / [SUPER (who) LOCKED]
Date: 2016-11-19 04:33 am (UTC)Things I couldn't say in front of the Doctor... I don't know how much he's told you about being a Time Lord, but he's the last of his people. He watched his whole world burn up. So like I was saying, sometimes ya gotta stick by people who've lost someone dear to them, even if they push you away.
The Doctor tries to keep me safe by pushing me away, 'specially 'cause being around him is dangerous. So maybe your Da' thinks the same. Best thing ta do, I think, is still stick by him until he can't. When-- When I went back in time, I tried to save my Dad from dying, out of reflex. Don't tell the Doctor I told you. And definitely don't tell your Dad, because it'll make him sad. But I created a world-devouring paradox even though I didn't mean to. It gave me a chance to get to know him though. Because that's how good the Doctor is, he wanted me to have that chance.
[Bites her lip, then finger in thought.] Point is... my Dad tried to push me away too, hah... especially when my Mum got jealous. But instincts still kicked in, like he knew me even though he couldn't have. And... in that other universe, where the cyberman are, right? I prolly shoulda kept more distance, but I couldn't. I mean, I just couldn't. So I was protecting him too. I had to be really careful, I mean I can't exactly go around explaining that I travel time and universes with the Doctor, it's not so dangerous here, but in the real world... or I mean, outside of the multiverse nexus; it's really really dangerous. [DEEP BREATH. BACK ON TRACK, away from thoughts of the TARDIS she misses, and keys, and daleks, and her Mum and the time people tried to get to her Mum to get to her to get to the Doctor, oi...] Point is, I know you have to keep some things secret from him, and it's natural he'll try to keep stuff secret from you. Again, me and my parents, and me and the Doctor are the same way. But the little things, like my Dad's inventions, and the Doctor and I both love running. Just don't get discouraged if they try to push you away. It doesn't mean they don't love you, it just means they're scared. So be brave for them, okay?
[THAT was another mouthful. But it feels kind of good to just lay it all on the table like that.]
Re: [Voice] / [SUPER (who) LOCKED]
Date: 2016-12-03 05:06 am (UTC)...I try. I really, really do. I know....I know he's hurting. I know he's bad with his feelings. I try to make things easier, to make it so he doesn't want to worry about me, or about me getting in trouble, and I try to make it easy to reach out if I'm not already.
It's just.
Tiring.
Re: [Voice] / [SUPER (who) LOCKED]
From:Re: [Voice] / [SUPER (who) LOCKED]
From:Re: [Voice] / [SUPER (who) LOCKED]
From:Re: [Voice] / [SUPER (who) LOCKED]
From:Re: [Voice] / [SUPER (who) LOCKED]
From:Text | [Set after the alignment change storm]
Date: 2016-11-30 06:48 pm (UTC)I know this last week has been crazy for everyone and I'm sorry about how I acted and the things I've said. This is not about me, though.
We are all worried sick for you, kiddo. I understand if you might need time and I just want to let you know that I left my home too when I was fifteen. It gets far too lonely and too dangerous quickly.
I wouldn't make you go back to your father but if you need someone to talk or message, please contact me back.
Re: Text | [Set after the alignment change storm]
Date: 2016-11-30 07:05 pm (UTC)You know, I'm a champion fencer. Used to take karate too, but father always acts like I'll die under a small breeze.
I can keep myself safe. Did it during Akuma attacks and I can now. My bending actually works a lot better when I can't think.
I have a place to stay. Its in the West, even he's not stupid enough to deal with giant spiders for his pride.
(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:1/30 [Super Locked]; shortly after midnight
Date: 2017-02-02 02:05 am (UTC)Hallo Adrien, it's The Doctor. I know it's late and you probably won't get this till when you wake up. I'm letting both you and your father know I won't be thar the next few days to teach you.
I'm very sorry. But a few individuals from my universe showed earlier yesterday and I need some time to sort things out.
Take care.
Re: 1/30 [Super Locked]; shortly after midnight
Date: 2017-02-02 08:57 am (UTC)I'll inform father in the morning. Everything okay?
[Super Locked]
From:Re: [Super Locked]
From:[Super Locked]
From:Re: [Super Locked]
From:[Super Locked]
From:Re: [Super Locked]
From:Re: [Super Locked]
From:Re: [Super Locked]
From:[Super Locked]
From:Re: [Super Locked]
From:[Super Locked]
From:Re: [Super Locked]
From:[Super Locked]
From:Re: [Super Locked]
From:[Super Locked]
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:[Text]
Date: 2017-03-01 09:50 pm (UTC)Re: [Text]
Date: 2017-03-02 09:03 am (UTC)Take care of yourself. If you need anything, I'll have my phone with me.
[Text]
From:private; all the locks; especially from his dad
Date: 2017-04-29 08:46 pm (UTC)It’s Jane. I hope you’re doing well.
In the last town meeting that we had, nanites were brought up—and how your rabbits might be infected with them. Uh, we might also want to talk about some other details about the nanites in person too. But is there a time or place we could meet to talk about all this?
Well, feel free to call me back or find me down at the School. That is where I usually am, if not Little Asgard. See you soon!
Re: private; all the locks; especially from his dad
Date: 2017-04-29 08:49 pm (UTC)I guess it depends on the time of day is good for you. I've actually been meaning to talk to you about school too.
I know nanites are why they look like that. Why? Is there a problem with that?
private; all the locks; especially from his dad
From:Re: private; all the locks; especially from his dad
From:private; all the locks; especially from his dad
From:Re: private; all the locks; especially from his dad
From:private; all the locks; especially from his dad
From:Re: private; all the locks; especially from his dad
From:private; all the locks; especially from his dad
From:Re: private; all the locks; especially from his dad
From:private; all the locks; especially from his dad
From:Re: private; all the locks; especially from his dad
From:private; all the locks; especially from his dad
From:4/30: Voice
Date: 2017-05-01 02:05 am (UTC)Re: 4/30: Voice
Date: 2017-05-01 02:08 am (UTC)Haven't found your scent yet. At least nothing fresh.
Re: 4/30: Voice
From:Re: 4/30: Voice
From:Re: 4/30: Voice
From:Re: 4/30: Voice
From:Action
From:Re: Action
From:Re: Action
From:Re: Action
From:Re: Action
From:Re: Action
From:Re: Action
From:Re: Action
From:Re: Action
From:Re: Action
From:Re: Action
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:Voice / Locked | June 3rd
Date: 2017-06-10 07:29 pm (UTC)But first, wanna take Kiri and come to Dr. Jane's space camp? The whole city will stage an intervention with your Da' just give me the word, okay?
And...
[Chews a nail briefly.]
I know I keep saying it, but I really mean it. You and Kiri are welcome at the box anytime baby bro. Or if you need a friendly rescue. I talked to an empath, that means, they feel what other people feel, right? They can't get through to your Dad either, but what I said? About him being really scared of losing you? She said he feels kind of broken inside already. Like crippling depression.
Come take a break and have fun and be a kid for Chrissake's! But just know, it's not because he only works and sees you as an extension of that. The Doctor and I fight like three times recently over that with me and him too. Takin' me for granted, right? But your Dad is just... I think he's trying to use the clothes to show he loves you, because he's literally scared that anything else he does will make him lose you. Don't get me wrong, that's not good either. And like I said, I was just fightin' the Doctor because of it. But maybe try sayin' the words to him instead.
In the future.
For now:
COME PLAY!
[And after a pause, tries to steel herself for this, because she was giddy over the moon when 9 wrote her a poem so...]
[PLAYS HER BASS AND THIS SONG.]
That place we all run to
It can come down on you
The expectation can be great
If you should ever tire
Or if you should require
A sudden, simple twist of fate
Don't hide away
There's something to be said for pushing through
We'd never ride on horses that discourage you
If you should fall upon hard times
If you should lose your way
There is a place
Here in this house
That you can stay
If you should find romance
Go on and take that chance
Before the strategies begin
Deadlines and commitments
Every morning
And in the evening
They can suck you in
Boy, don't I know it
This offer would be standing
All you've got to do is call
Don't be afraid to knock on the door
If you should fall upon hard times
If you should lose your way
There is a place
Here in this house
That you can stay
I'm not talking about
Deadlines and commitments
Sold out of confusion
There is a place
Here in this house
That you can stay
Catch you, darling
I'll be waiting
I am on your side
This offer would be standing
All you've got to do is call
Don't be afraid to knock on the door
If you should fall upon hard times
If you should lose your way
There is a place
Here in this house
That you can stay
I'm not talking about
Deadlines and commitments
Sold out of confusion
There is a place
Here in this house
That you can stay
Catch you, darling
I'll be waiting
I am on your side
I'll catch you, darling
I'll be waiting
I am on your side
Re: Voice / Locked | June 3rd
Date: 2017-06-12 03:31 pm (UTC)[Extremely delayed.]
[There's a soft chuckle on the line.] I know I'm welcomed there, Rose. I'm sorry I haven't been by more. I kind of get distracted when I hit the rooftops and I don't want to make things hard for Kiri.
I'm going to the space camp and I'll bring Kiri. It just won't be Sunday, that'll be the day he's looking and that's more trouble than it's worth.
[And there's a beat and now there is definitely something tired in his voice.]
I'm kind of surprised I didn't hear screaming about an empath. Must have been out of the house.
If you're trying to ease me into the fact Monsieur Agreste only sees me as a coping mechanism, you don't need to. I've been aware of that for months now. Well, years, I accepted it for months.
I'm just too much of a coward to just leave. I know I have places to go when I manage it. I'm the only one in my way for it.
Voice / Locked | June 3rd
From:Re: Voice / Locked | June 3rd
From:Voice / Locked | June 3rd
From:Re: Voice / Locked | June 3rd
From:Re: Voice / Locked | June 3rd
From:6/15 {Telepathic}
Date: 2017-06-16 01:19 am (UTC)Re: 6/15 {Telepathic}
Date: 2017-06-18 05:26 pm (UTC)[Oh, okay.]
[Can he respond?]
[He'll be there.]
[He'll even send a text because he doesn't know how to do the telepathy thing.[
{Telepathic}
Date: 2017-06-19 03:44 am (UTC){You're in danger. Papillion has mutated himself thanks to Endos. Endos may be looking for you as well.}
Re: {Telepathic}
Date: 2017-06-19 05:37 am (UTC)Re: {Telepathic}
From:Re: {Telepathic}
From:Papillon/Endos Team-Up || Voice
Date: 2017-06-19 04:18 am (UTC)Text (I had to double check a thing, whoops)
Date: 2017-06-21 02:11 am (UTC)Find Ladybug or a healer. Not sure whose going to need it.
Text 6/28 [locked]
Date: 2017-07-02 08:51 am (UTC)Be safe.
Re: Text 6/28 [locked/Text]
Date: 2017-07-02 09:09 am (UTC)Re: Text 6/28 [locked/Text]
From:Re: Text 6/28 [locked/Text]
From:Re: Text 6/28 [locked/Text]
From:Re: Text 6/28 [locked/Text]
From:Re: Text 6/28 [locked/Text]
From:6/19
Date: 2017-07-03 12:08 am (UTC){Big Ben fell - on your mansion. No one was in there expect Kiri but got her out.
The Box is now behind Furman's in the alleyway}
Re: 6/19
Date: 2017-07-03 01:55 am (UTC){I guess that explains why Kirika was vague on the safe question. I know it's empty. It's why I haven't been by the box.}
[And that is also a hissing anger halfway through.}
Re: 6/19
From:Re: 6/19
From:Re: 6/19
From:Re: 6/19
From:Re: 6/19
From:Re: 6/19
From:Re: 6/19
From:Re: 6/19
From:7/11 video
Date: 2017-07-11 04:01 pm (UTC)[Text]
Date: 2017-07-12 06:01 pm (UTC)Things are fine. How about you? Are you okay?
Re: [Text]
From:Re: [Text]
From:Re: [Text]
From:Re: [Text]
From:Re: [Text]
From:August 12th / Voice / BLESSEDLY LOCKED AT LEAST [nsfw]
Date: 2017-08-12 04:31 pm (UTC)Don't forget it!
Blimey, I wish Jack was here. I swear he could insinuate things and somehow you'd pick up on anything you needed to know. Like magic.
Anyway. Seriously, important. And be careful if you're anywhere in the West or on tower rooftops. The last thing you need is to fall off.
Re: August 12th / Voice / BLESSEDLY LOCKED AT LEAST [nsfw]
Date: 2017-08-12 05:30 pm (UTC)What the heck, Rose?!
[Wow, boy can get squeaky if he wants]
Re: August 12th / Voice / BLESSEDLY LOCKED AT LEAST [nsfw]
From:Re: August 12th / Voice / BLESSEDLY LOCKED AT LEAST [nsfw]
From:Re: August 12th / Voice / BLESSEDLY LOCKED AT LEAST [nsfw]
From:Re: August 12th / Voice / BLESSEDLY LOCKED AT LEAST [nsfw]
From:[8/21 - voice mail to baton then action]
Date: 2017-08-23 06:44 am (UTC)Meet me on the TV Station roof. Okay?
Re: [8/21 - voice mail to baton then action]
Date: 2017-08-23 06:52 am (UTC)Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:Re: [8/21 - action]
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:8/21 action - after medbay before Endos
Date: 2017-08-28 05:59 pm (UTC)Re: 8/21 action - after medbay before Endos
Date: 2017-08-30 05:05 pm (UTC)Getting ready, Kiri?
Re: 8/21 action - after medbay before Endos
From:Re: 8/21 action - after medbay before Endos
From:Re: 8/21 action - after medbay before Endos
From:Re: 8/21 action - after medbay before Endos
From:Re: 8/21 action - after medbay before Endos
From:[Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
Date: 2017-10-28 12:24 am (UTC)[ She manages to figure out how to attach the chat log from her conversation, including the locked portions. It's her device, she should be able to share the whole of the conversation if she wants to.
Nehra these things are convenient]I suppose what I ask is to hear your side of things, regarding the Miraculous and what he has spoken of them, and of you and Miss Ladybug.
Re: [Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
Date: 2017-10-28 12:47 am (UTC)Well, first off, that 'request' he first made was him going 'if you want me to stop attacking Paris, you'll hand over your magic jewelry.' Immediately after Stoneheart threw a fifteen year old from a very tall monument, Ladybug saved her.
Second, yes, the Miraculous holders are supposed to work together. The butterfly is meant to be a hero. But in the end, the user makes the choice. Ladybug and I received our Miraculous the day the first Akuma attacked, and Plagg knew that Ladybug was needed to purify the Akuma, so they came to us to deal with Papillon's abuse.
Third, I did lie to him. But that was when he had kidnapped Monsieur Agreste, Ladybug and I were only partially powered, and we couldn't find where he took him even with help. We looked for a while. And Papillon had made up this whole lie about how we both died because he's from the future and he missed some key details that made it an obvious lie. And I. Act. Sometimes, for my job. My normal person job. And it's no secret that I would both die for Ladybug and am utterly smitten.
So when we came up with the idea of handing over fake Miraculouses to save Monsieur Agreste, I was the obvious choice to do it. Ladybug has far too much trouble with lying in general. I could keep a straight face long enough.
[And]
[Wait a moment.]
Okay, on one hand, Plagg doesn't tell me about past Chat Noirs.
On the other hand, Plagg plays so much favoritism, for him to not even make me attempt to reason with Papillon means either Plagg hated his guts with a passion I haven't seen for literally anything else, or Papillon is lying through his teeth.
I mean, if nothing else, Plagg is all for the easy solution that doesn't mentally destroy his user. If he thought Papillon could be reasoned with, he would say it.
[Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
From:Re: [Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
From:[Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
From:Re: [Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
From:[Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
From:Re: [Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
From:[Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
From:Re: [Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
From:[Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
From:Re: [Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
From:[Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
From:Re: [Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
From:[Video] Chat Noir Direct Line - October 21st
From:[Text] 11/2 Chat Noir Direct Line
Date: 2017-11-02 09:58 pm (UTC)['Cause yeah, there's another Akuma out.]
Re: [Text] 11/2 Chat Noir Direct Line
Date: 2017-11-03 06:51 am (UTC)[He sighs, looking so put upon.]
Thanks, Nino.
Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
Date: 2017-11-08 03:01 pm (UTC)It... It seems the storm is over now. I am sorry for not checking in with you sooner than this -- are you all right? You were not hurt during the storm?
Re: Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
Date: 2017-11-08 03:07 pm (UTC)I'm all right. I mewnaged to not do anything too stupid without powers, I was with a group of people.
I also wouldn't have seen the message before now. I take extra precautions with this communicator while not in costume, and it kind of got left behind in securing the place I was in. I actually just retrieved it.
Are you all right? You look....tired?
Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Re: Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Re: Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Re: Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Re: Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Re: Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Re: Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Re: Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:Video, backdated to November 1st, Chat Noir Direct Line
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video (Late Night on the 26th for initial message)
Date: 2017-11-27 07:10 am (UTC)Adela can't help flinching at hearing that message machine. There's a part of her that's glad he didn't pick up, but... If her memories are wrong, why is the machine still the same? Why does Marinette remember things the same way she did? Nehra, she doesn't know.
Adela sighs then, resting on her bed in the forge. She's alone for the moment, illuminated by candle light. She knows the call is coming late at night, in fact she did that on purpose. She's not sure she can take talking to the fox again, not when he looks so much like her friend but... She's not even sure he existed in the first place. ]
I... I think I am confused. Or perhaps I have lost my mind, after all.
[ It's not a pleasant way to start. She's tired. She's so tired. She takes a moment to rub her temple, her other hand still holding up her book before she looks to it again. ]
I do not want to believe you are gone, Chat Noir -- the Chat Noir I know, I suppose I am saying. I mean... How could I have imagined those experiences, or what I felt with them? I do not feel it is possible. I do not want to think Nautilus would be so cruel as to falsify such precious memories.
[ The hand rubbing her temple goes to her eyes, and she massages the skin near them briefly. ]
But... What if it is true, and the dear friend I had never really existed in the first place? But... No, Miss Marinette, she... She remembers you too, the same way I do, at least as far as I know. But I do not know if that is just a matter of both of us being affected by the storm or whatever else is going on.
... I feel like I have gone mad.
[ Another shuddering breath, and she takes a moment to blow out the candle. True she could have just changed the feed to audio, but regardless of how it's just easier if it's too dark to see. It at least makes her feel better to try and hide in part just how upset everything that's happened is making her. If it's Renard, if it's Chat Noir, if it's the other Chat Noir, not one of them needs to see that she's starting to cry then. ]
It is not just you. My friends, my nakama, it feels like all of the important people in my life have changed so much and I do not know what to do for it. They have experienced things differently, hold different memories, ones I do not share... Some of which I wish I did. It would mean that, if those were right, then Nautilus was cruel enough to rob me of those experiences and replace them with ones that would be equally painful to lose.
I do not know what to do. I just... I cannot help hoping that I did not imagine you, or that you were not some false memory. And... If it was all in my head, I apologize. None of that is your burden to bear. I probably should not have even said any of this in the first place, I suppose I just... I needed to talk.
[ Another shuddering breath. She knows that she's falling to pieces and is completely breaking down then. It takes all of her self control not to make any noise and even with the lack of candlelight she's using a hand to try and hide what tears are spilling forth. ]
... I apologize. I... If... Even if you are not the same, I... Sorry. I should not have done this at all. I am sorry for this.
[ The book closes and the video ends. ]
Re: Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
Date: 2017-11-27 05:45 pm (UTC)[He finally starts recording, the camera set down beside him as he rests on a rooftop, takes a little while until he begins searching for Spark again. He's on the edge of the frame, blonde hair in view, staring up at the night sky.]
A big part of my cage was....what I was allowed to do. How to act, what to be. How to move and speak and interact with the world when I was allowed to do so. For a long time, I told myself it was fine, because I had a few lights that filled me with warmth. That made the bars seem not so bad. But then...I lost most of those lights. And what flickered was no longer enough to let myself believe it was okay.
There was a long time I didn't feel real. Just a living doll, slowly winding down into nothingness.
Until Plagg came and gave me new lights and a way out of the cage.
[He looks at the camera and gives a small smile.] I know it's not exactly the same, I still had my memories, but....losing those important to you, losing that sense of self....it's pretty terrible.
And it lingers.
The week is over, but I have a feeling it's still hurting you, right, Adela?
I hope it helps to know I am real, at least. You're part of the light that helps remind me of that, for what it's worth.
Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Re: Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Re: Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Re: Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Re: Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Re: Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Re: Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Re: Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:Chat Noir Baton -- Locked Video [The next night]
From:...
From:...
From:Chat Noir line/audio/locked
Date: 2017-11-27 10:06 am (UTC)Seeing how you are doing, and maybe we can talk.
Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
Date: 2017-11-27 11:37 am (UTC)Sorry, had to get this back from the temp Chat. I'm in one piece, hating November with a burning passion.
What's up?
Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
From:Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
From:Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
From:Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
From:Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
From:Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
From:Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
From:Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
From:Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
From:Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
From:Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
From:Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
From:Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked
From:Re: Chat Noir line/audio/locked -> Action
From:Action
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:Chat Noir - video
Date: 2017-12-08 03:04 am (UTC)"I fixed your toy, now I need a favour in return. Meet me at spider wood."
Re: Chat Noir - video
Date: 2017-12-08 06:26 pm (UTC)[But he's going.]
Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action
From:Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action
From:Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action (you did post AC, YES????)
From:Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action yessss
From:Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action GOOD!!! We were worried!!!
From:Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action I'm bad at doing things in atimely manner '-'
From:Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action I'm bad at doing things in atimely manner '-'
From:Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action I'm bad at doing things in atimely manner '-'
From:Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action I'm bad at doing things in atimely manner '-'
From:Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action I'm bad at doing things in atimely manner '-'
From:Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action
From:Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action
From:Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action
From:Re: Chat Noir - video -> Action
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:...
From:[Text] 12/2 Chat Direct Line
Date: 2017-12-16 03:44 pm (UTC)Just saw her silence a bunch of animals Ursula the Sea Witch style.
Re: [Text] 12/2 Chat Direct Line
Date: 2017-12-16 03:56 pm (UTC)Yeah, okay, that's about what I expected. Don't engage, she's a good sword fighter. Where are you, I'll be there s
Oh no
boxnow
[Text] 12/2 Chat Direct Line --> [Action]?
From:Re: [Text] 12/2 Chat Direct Line --> [Action]?
From:[Text] 12/2 Chat Direct Line --> [Action]?
From:Re: [Text] 12/2 Chat Direct Line --> [Action]?
From:[Text] 12/2 Chat Direct Line --> [Action]?
From:December 3rd, Morning -- Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
Date: 2017-12-31 05:56 am (UTC)Hello.
... I wished to say thank you. For your help, and your encouragement yesterday.
[ She sighs, slumping a little. ]
I tried to message Miss Marinette about what happened, to try and clear things up so you would not appear vilified in her eyes. I told her everything. That you were helping me practice for Keith, and you were doing it as a favour to a friend. She... She already knew about how I felt about him, so hopefully that is enough.
...
I apologize, too. I fear all of that effort was for naught, now. On top of that, I wound up causing you, Ladybug, and the other Ladybug and Chat Noir no end of trouble.
I think... I think I will work on practicing my bending for a while. I know I should at least tell Adrien about his rapier being finished first -- a sturdier sword, along with a lighter fencing sabre that was more like the one shown. The Rapier itself is a light enough blade that he should be able to use it with speed and finesse at least, even if it is not quite the same. But I... I do not know if I can really talk to anyone else right now.
If you see him, can you tell him that? It is fine if you wish to take both to him, I have left the forge unlocked. Both blades are in the loft area, on my desk there.
... If you still wish to find me, I... I think I will be staying at the All Blue again, for a while. I would rather be alone for some time though, if that is all the same to you.
Re: December 3rd, Morning -- Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
Date: 2018-01-22 04:18 am (UTC)And that's why I want to apologize. I should have been able to handle that better, I should have been able to go after you, but I saw her and I just... [He sighs.] I get stupid around her. I failed you as a friend and as a superhero, I should have been there for you faster.
But I said it before and I'll say it again. It's not your fault what happens when you're Akumatized. You were upset, it's only natural for a situation like that to hurt. And hey, bright side? It was a good trial run for our newbies.
I...wanted to help you myself, I hate that I couldn't, but Son Muet was least likely to lash out as much and her powers weren't as strong. It was a choice I needed to make as a hero instead of a friend. I'm sorry I couldn't be there.
I can deliver it to him. I need to have a talk with him about the whole Renard thing too. He's one of the last on my list.
[There is a pause.] All right. I'll check on you in two weeks if you don't message me first, okay? Just to make sure...
December 3rd, Morning -- Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
From:Re: December 3rd, Morning -- Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
From:December 3rd, Morning -- Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
From:Re: December 3rd, Morning -- Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
From:December 3rd, Morning -- Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
From:Re: December 3rd, Morning -- Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
From:December 3rd, Morning -- Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
From:December 22nd, Evening - Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
Date: 2018-01-11 02:33 am (UTC)Uhm... Chat Noir?
[ Adela is in her room at the All Blue when she starts on the video, getting a little red-faced as she thinks about what she wants to say. She already has some idea of just what the reaction will be, but Chat Noir does deserve to know. And it would probably help him be at least a little happy about it, if only because of just how she's going to tell him. ]
I... I did take your advice, to simply say something and be honest. With my feelings, that is. For Keith. Just to be clear.
...
It, ah... As it turns out, he was nervous as well -- he had been afraid his behaviour during the storm that altered our memories had been too much for me. He learned that what I had said to you in the forge had been meant for him, which was embarrassing... But he still felt that way for me -- the way he had during the storm, that is, and well... I kissed him, earlier today. I am fairly certain at this point it is safe to say we are dating now? He seemed to like it, at least.
Anyway, I... I wished to say my thanks to you. You gave me enough courage to talk to him again, whether it would have turned out well or not. So thank you.
Re: December 22nd, Evening - Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
Date: 2018-01-22 11:03 am (UTC)[YOU KNOW IT WAS COMING ADELA.]
[This boy has the most unmanly squeal ever and he looks absolutely DELIGHTED. Bright eyes, and hands clasped together, and just so giddy.]
Oh my goodness, Adela, I'm so happy for you!
December 22nd, Evening - Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
From:Re: December 22nd, Evening - Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
From:December 22nd, Evening - Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
From:Re: December 22nd, Evening - Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
From:December 22nd, Evening - Video [Chat Noir Direct Line]
From: